If you’d like to change your password to something different than what was given to you on sign-up, or you have forgotten your password, you can solve this with the Geek Dashboard on your own.
To change your password your password, follow these steps:
1) Go into the Geek Dashboard and click the “Menu” button at the top right. Select the “Change password” option from the menu.
2) Enter in your existing password, that you used to sign in to the dashboard. Then, enter in what you’d like to change the password to now. When you’ve entered both, click the “Change password” button.
If you’ve lost your password, but need access to the Geek Dashboard, you can recover your password by following these steps:
1) From the login screen, click the “forgot your password?” link.
2) Enter your account email in the input provided, then click the “reset password” button.
3) Check your email inbox from an email from us with the subject line “Reset your Geek Dashboard password”. Click the “reset here” link.
4) Enter in your new password in the inputs provided, then click the “reset my password” button.